Focus: How well do we know this week's vocabulary, and how are we going to present our independent reading books to the class?
If anyone has a copy of Midsummer to turn in, I will gladly take it off your hands.
1. Warming up with a little individual vocabulary review
2. Taking the SAT List 15 vocabulary quiz
3. Reading your memoir independent reading books
4. Introducing your "Book Talks," aka, your independent reading project
1. If you'd like to purchase your own copy of Fahrenheit 451, please bring it to class on Monday.
2. You should be finishing/close to finishing your memoir independent reading book (final deadline is March 14).
3. Finish your Midsummer essay for the early bird deadline, which is Tuesday, March 4; print a clean, hard copy by 3:00 pm.