1. Warm-up: Sharing weekend research with partners
- What did you learn?
- Which parts of the story did it help you understand?
- What larger understanding of the story does it help create?
2. Finishing "bigger picture" statements and posting the best of the best on the blog
3. Introducing you to the world of SAT vocabulary
- Repeat after me...
- How to make a good flashcard
- Playing a little Scattegories
2. Start working on your List 1 vocabulary flashcards; flashcards are due Thursday, and the quiz is on Friday.
3. Bring your independent reading book to class on Friday.
4. If you're planning on purchasing your own copy of The Kite Runner, you will need it next Monday.