2. The Taliban's impact on Afghanistan: View this clip and make at least 5 connections to what Amir sees and learns about the Taliban in Kite Runner.
3. Reminders for Today's Fish Bowl Discussion:
- Everyone should have his or her Kite Runner book and annotations out. This applies to both the outer and inner circles.
- Reference the text frequently, reading passages aloud and giving people time to find the right page numbers.
- All participants in the outer circle should include at least one quotation in their blogs to receive full credit.
- Outer circle participants must participate on the blog throughout the entire discussion; you should not disappear for large periods of time.
- If you haven't read, you should not participate in fishbowl. Instead, use this time to read and post on the blog tonight for homework.
- Group Leaders: Please turn in your syllabus.
Period 6 Fish Bowl
- Index cards for Lesson 5 are due tomorrow
- Read and annotate Chapter 21 for Thursday and prepare for Fish Bowl #6