1. Warm-up: Since this Friday marks the end of the first six weeks, I would like you to take a moment to look carefully at your grades for this class, keeping in mind the following:
- All make-up work, late work, and redos/retakes must be completed by this Friday for credit. This includes missed fishbowl blogs, retakes on vocabulary quizzes, Kite Runner annotations, vocabulary flashcards, and any other work collected over the past six weeks.
- Remember that if you missed an outer circle day on the fishbowl, you must make up the blog by posting an extended response on that blog that includes at least one quotation from the assigned chapters. This also applies if you took a day to read instead of participating on the outer circle. Let Mrs. Boldman know if you post an extended response so it can be graded.
- If you are planning to make up any grades, please speak with Mrs. Boldman right now to develop a plan to ensure it gets taken care of by this Friday.
- If your grades in this class are fine, then use this time to work on your List 4 SAT flashcards.
2. Fishbowl #3: Chapters 14, 15, and 16 in The Kite Runner
1st Hour Fishbowl Blog
3rd Hour Fishbowl Blog
6th Hour Fishbowl Blog
3. Wrapping up fishbowl with take-aways and questions
1. Finish your List 4 SAT flashcards by tomorrow (Wednesday) and bring them to class.
2. Start reading and annotating Chapters 17 and 18 for Thursday's fishbowl discussion; leaders should start preparing the syllabus.
3. Remember that this Friday marks the end of the first 6 week period. All make-up work, late work, and redos/retakes must be completed by this Friday for credit.