Focus: What information do we need to prepare for this year and beyond?
1. Meeting in the Forum for important information regarding this year and your schedules for next year
2. Reviewing expectations for fishbowl leaders; discussing a sample syllabus (handout given in class)
3. Taking time to become PSAT and ACT scholars by perusing the websites below, signing up for the SAT question of the day, and trying out the surveys:
PSAT/SAT (try clicking on the "PSAT/NMSQT" and "My College Quickstart" when you get there)
1. Finish reading and annotating Chapters 9 and 10 to prepare for tomorrow's first official fishbowl discussion! Leaders of Fishbowl #1: Make sure you FOLLOW THE SAMPLE SYLLABUS, creating one syllabus together and creating copies for each member of your group as well as a copy for your teacher. These should be ready to go as you walk into class.
2. Finish your List 3 SAT vocabulary flashcards and bring them to class tomorrow.
3. Friday: List 3 SAT vocabulary quiz and independent reading