Focus: What strategies do we use to understand visual texts?
1. Warm-up: Finishing the last part of your critical reading boot camp pre-test
2. Establishing your main reading strategy: Using little clues to develop the larger picture
3. Applying your new reading strategy to a few paintings by Norman Rockwell
1. Please complete the NEW homework blog by THIS MONDAY. Click on the appropriate link below for specific directions and post your comments on that blog (not this one):
Click here for the 1st Hour Homework and Fishbowl Blog
Click here for the 3rd Hour Homework and Fishbowl Blog
Click here for the 6th Hour Homework and Fishbowl Blog
2. Remember that you need a physical copy of your independent reading book and your signed permission form in class on Friday, August 30.