Focus: How can performing Act 3 of Midsummer help us understand its comedy?
1. Warming up: Checking out your grades and thinking about the six week deadline
2. Meeting with your acting companies to compose your script, to figure out staging, and to rehearse; please click HERE for the overview and rubric.
1. All performances will take place tomorrow at the beginning of class, so take care of whatever you need to take care of to be ready to perform your scene (props, music, costumes, rehearsing, script, etc).
2. SAT Vocabulary List 13 quiz this Friday; bring your memoir independent reading book to class on Friday as well.
3. The first 6 week grading period technically ends this Friday, but I'm extending the window to Friday, February 21. This means all make-up work and revised work must be completed by Friday, February 21. Remember always to send me an e-mail if you need me to regrade something submitted via Google docs.
4. Ask your parents to sign your grade sheet and return it to me by this Friday, Feb 14.