1. Warming up: Finishing Task #2: The Frenzied Fairies, with your acting companies
2. Testing your understanding by taking the Midsummer quiz on Acts 1 and 2 as a group
3. Viewing Act 2 and focusing on directorial choices:
As you watch...
- In "Ye Daily Class Log," give your notes today a date and heading.
- Note three directorial choices you find interesting, such as the casting of actors, any changes the director has made to the original play, and any parts that really help you understand the play.
- Briefly explain why you find each choice notable. Bullet points are fine.
1. Read the plot summaries in your school copy of Midsummer for Act 3, scenes 1 and 2. Using your "Thou Doest Thine Homework" document or an online timeline creator such as www.timetoast.com create a timeline that includes at least 15 events from these two scenes. Your timeline won't have actual dates.
2. Optional: Start making flaschards for SAT List 13 Vocabulary (remember that they are no longer required, though strongly suggested).
3. Your memoir independent reading books are due March 14. Spend time with yours if need be.