Focus: How can performance help us understand the comedy of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
1. Warming up: Taking ten minutes to rehearse (think about Tuesday's mini lesson on text and subtext--it's up to you to bring meaning to the lines)
2. Enjoying each other's performances of A Midsummer Night's Dream, Act 3
3. Reviewing List 13 SAT vocabulary (hopefully)
1. Study for tomorrow's quiz on SAT List 13 Vocabulary.
2. Bring your memoir independent reading book to class; it should be in your hands, not in your locker.
3. The first 6 week grading period technically ends this Friday, but I'm extending the window to Friday, February 21. This means all make-up work and revised work must be completed by Friday, February 21. Remember always to send me an e-mail if you need me to regrade something submitted via Google docs.
4. Ask your parents to sign your grade sheet and return it to me by this Friday, Feb 14.