Focus: How can we become better readers, especially with a text as tough as F451?
Remember to turn in your Midsummer essays by 3:00 today, please. It must be a printed, clean copy.
1. Warming up: Taking five minutes to review vocabulary, look over old quizzes, and ask questions
2. (Optional): Acing the SAT vocabulary test, Lists 11-15. Remember that if you choose not to take the test today, you must take it next Friday. We will not be dedicating any more time in class to review, so it will be up to you to review on your own.
3. Reading your memoirs (you have one week left to finish them)
4. Going back into the world of Fahrenheit 451 and figuring out Bradbury's world; use your yellow observation charts to help yourself.
1. Turn in your Midsummer essays by 3:00 today (clean, printed copy).
2. Read through page 28 in F451 and complete the front side of your yellow observation sheet by Monday; leaders and discussers for Monday's fishbowl should be ready to go.
3. Memoir reading
(4. If you'd like to revise your memoir, please e-mail me to set up a conference.)