Focus: What does our future look like, according to Bradbury?
1. Exploring your thoughts on censorship: Agree, disagree, unsure (while you're working on this, I'm going to check out your yellow observation charts)
2. Quickly reviewing fishbowl expectations
3. Diving into the world of F451 together with our first fishbowl: Pages 3-28
1. Our next fishbowl discussion is already upon us tomorrow (Tuesday) if you're in my 1st or 3rd hour class; if you're in my 6th hour, you have until Thursday.
2. Please read pages 28-40 in F451 and fill out the back of your observation chart.
3. TCAP reminders:
a. Bring a book to read, but leave your blue bookmark at home.
b. Leave your cell phones in your lockers.
c. Long constructed response: Start with an introductory paragraph, follow with 2-3 body paragraphs, then end with a conclusion. Show them that you know how to write. Bring in specific examples, and use up as much of the space as you can.
d. Short constructed response: Start with a thesis/topic sentence, bring in specific examples, and use up as much of the space as you can.