Focus: What does it mean to be a "good reader," especially when the text is as challenging as F451 is?
1. Warming up: Reviewing Lists 11-15 so that you can ace tomorrow's vocabulary test
____________________ was startled when he woke up and saw....
2. Returning your reading charts from last week, explaining your grades, and giving you an opportunity to improve
3. Reading the first pages of Fahrenheit 451 together and starting to work on your observation chart
4. Double checking your fishbowl dates
1. Study for tomorrow's vocabulary test on SAT lists 11-15
2. Bring to class your memoir and the green packet that I gave out last Friday.
3. By Monday, finish reading through page 28 in Fahrenheit 451 and complete the front side of your yellow observation chart.
4. Remember that tomorrow (Thursday) 3:00 pm is the final deadline for your Midsummer essays.