(1st hour: Finishing book talks)
1. Warming up: Showing you the glory of annotated research!
2. Completing your how-why chart; please see the purple handout for the example and follow it closely. Share it with me via Google docs when you finish it (label it, "How/Why Chart" and make sure it has an MLA heading).
2. Starting on your research; remember that you need at least FIVE articles, and you must annotate them. See purple handouts for an example. When you finish researching and annotating, please share it with me via Google docs (label it, "Annotated Research," and give it an MLA heading).
Please note that all purple documents are now linked to our website calendar.
1. Please finish your how/why chart AND annotated research by Tuesday, April 29th at the latest (you will need to do some of this at home because Friday and Monday are book club days).
2. BRING YOUR BOOK FILM CLUB BOOK TO CLASS TOMORROW (10 pts).