Focus: How do we start creating our mockumentaries?
1. 3rd and 6th hours: Warming up with book talks
1st hour: Warming up with a quick overview of English electives and a little time to work on your schedules
2. Testing your topic by brainstorming: The How/Why Chart
3. Working on your How/Why Chart; if you finish class, please show me so that I can give you credit on your rubric and get you started on your annotated research.
1. Complete your How/Why Chart if you did not finish in class.
2. Signed book film club proposals must be handed in tomorrow or you will be reading A Separate Peace.
3. Bring a hard copy (or electronic copy) of your book film club novel to class this Friday, April 25.
4. 1st hour: Work on your book talk if you haven't given yours yet.
Midsummer revisions? Synthesis outlines/Truman Show notes?