Focus: What is our final project in English 10?
Please turn in your book film club proposals. They are due today. If I do not receive your signed proposal by this Wednesday (ACT day), you will be reading A Separate Peace.
1. Warming up: Viewing a few sample mockumentaries
Austin and Graham
Boring History Lesson on Music
2. Figuring out the purpose and process of creating a mockumentary
3. Brainstorming possible topics
1. If you parent approved your book film club novel, then you may go ahead and purchase that novel. You must have a hard copy of your book in your hands this Friday, April 25.
2. Prepare for your book talk if you haven't given yours yet.
3. Decide on your mockumentary topic by the end of class tomorrow.
4. 1st and 3rd hours: I will go over English electives with you tomorrow; 1st hour, bring your schedules to class on Tuesday; 3rd and 6th, bring your schedules to class on Wednesday.
Signed proposals were due today. If I don't have yours by Wednesday, you will be reading A Separate Peace.
Outlines were due last Friday.
Midsummer essay revisions: If you wish to revise your essays, I encourage you to stop by for a conference. Remember that to receive credit for a revision, you must the following:
1. Highlight all changes on your new draft.
2. Staple it to the original draft with my feedback and rubric.