Focus: What larger patterns are you starting to notice in Fahrenheit 451? What is starting to shift?
1. Warming up with an artistic approach to "Dover Beach"
As you listen to the poem being read, sketch the details that stand out most to you.
Pick any THREE images and write down what you think each symbolizes and why.
For each of those three images, make a thoughtful connection back to a symbol, motif, moment, or idea from Fahrenheit 451.
2. Enjoying F451 Fishbowl 5: Pages 80-102
3. Wrapping up
1. Bring your yellow vocabulary packets to class tomorrow for review of words 16-30 (quiz this Friday). --NOPE! VOCABULARY QUIZ IS CANCELLED THIS WEEK.
2. Bring your copy of F451 and your yellow chart; since the reading assignment for Thursday is very heavy, you will have at least 30 minutes of reading time tomorrow in class.
3. Start on Thursday's reading assignment, which includes pages 102-139. Yeah!