Focus: Which parts of your life might be worth writing about?
Sharing your weirdest poem ever? Any takers?
1. Telling stories about your object (small groups); writing about your object using 25 prompts
2. Overviewing the purpose and details of the memoir unit
3. Writing your random autobiography: Click HERE for ideas on how to start and examples.
4. Sharing your writing on a voluntary basis
1. Finish your random autobiography if you did not finish in class. Pick any 3-5 lines from your random autobiography and publish them on today's blog. They can be consecutive lines or separate lines.
2. Reread the overview of the memoir unit and highlight any parts of your random autobiography and your object writing (in other words, any of the writing you did today in class) that might work for this assignment. In other words, which moments described in your poem might be developed into a longer writing about a moment of change?
3. Signed class policies due tomorrow at the beginning of class.