1. How to write a concluding paragraph.
2. Write your conclusion (15 minutes).
3. Print the entire rough draft--all four paragraphs.
4. Exchange papers with your peer editor and edit body paragraph 2, using the same rubric you used for body paragraph one. Write your comments directly onto the rough draft. As you peer-edit, Mrs. Makovsky will give you points for completing the second half of your rough draft.
Staple both of your rough drafts together. The peer editor will get points for editing, and the writer will get points for completing the essay. Turn in the peer-edited essays on Thursday.
HW--Polish and perfect your synthesis essay. It is due Thursday. No late papers will be accepted.
Look for these common errors:
- Italicize the title of a book or a movie.
- Check your capitalization.
- Remove Mrs. Leclaire's bad words (see yesterday's blog for the link)