1. Warm-up: Sharing the past two months of my life with you
2. Sharing the past two months of your lives with me (via letter writing)
3. Signing up for conferences:
If you have an overall C, D, or F in this class as of today, you MUST sign up for a conference.
If you earned a C, D, or F on your comparative essay, you MUST sign up for a conference.
If you have an issues with class that cannot be resolved easily through an e-mail or a quick conversation before class, please sign up for a conference.
4. Small groups: Teaching Ms. Leclaire what you've learned about...
The Kite Runner
A Long Way Gone
How to write an essay
How to read analytically and annotate
How to run an excellent fishbowl discussion
1. Read and annotate Chapters 7, 8, 9 and 10 for tomorrow's fishbowl. I'm excited to see the fishbowl experts you have become.
2. Complete your SAT List 10 flashcards for Wednesday and bring them to class for some review activities.
3. Remember to come to your conference if you signed up for one. Because our time left together this semester is so limited, there will not be time to reschedule missed conferences.
4. All make-up work, revisions, and grade changes are due December 6th. NO changes to your already-posted grades will be made after this date.