- Making personal connections to A Long Way Gone
- Using poetry to understand the book's themes
- Developing an appreciation of the book's motifs
1. The "Dirty Hand" poem is in your purple packet. Please find it.
2. Assignment: Dirty Hand Clean Hand Project. (Finish it in class today.)
3. If you finish the project, take out a computer. Type and print your two poems from Monday.
4. Staple this week's work together and attach the grading rubric to the top.
Place your annotations and your vocabulary lesson 9 index cards on the desk so Mrs. M. can give you credit.
HW: Read and annotate Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6 for tomorrow. Prepare for Fish Bowl #7.