1. Warm-up: Relaxing with a crossword puzzle
2. Circle story time! Reviewing SAT Lists 1-10
- You must use the word correctly in the sentence; see your packet for sample sentences.
- Don't pass your story until directed to do so.
- You may not write sentences that may offend or insult anyone in the room.
- Your first sentence (finish it on your own, no vocab. word needed just yet): When Ms. Leclaire walked into our class today...
1. Read and annotate Chapters 18 and 19 in A Long Way Gone for tomorrow's fishbowl discussion.
2. Study for Friday's SAT vocabulary test over lists 1-10.
3. Remember that all make-up work is due this Friday, Dec 6.
4. Continue thinking about final projects for this class; decide on a topic by the end of the week and let me know what it is.