Focus: How do the patterns start to shift in Chapters 15-17? Is there a moment you could identify as a turning point? How so?
1. Warm-up: Introducing and starting to form your final projects
2. Discussing Chapters 15-17 of A Long Way Gone: Fishbowl #5
1st Hour Fishbowl
3rd Hour Fishbowl
6th Hour Fishbowl
3. Wrapping up the conversation
1. Bring your SAT List 10 flashcards and ALL of your vocabulary lists for a cumulative review tomorrow.
2. Read and annotate Chapters 18 and 19 of A Long Way Gone for Thursday's fishbowl discussion. Remember to bring your books to class every single day so that I can take a good look at your annotations.
3. All make-up work is due this Friday, Dec. 6.
4. Start studying for Friday's cumulative vocabulary test over SAT Lists 1-10.