1. Warming up by establishing the presentation order
2. Offering a few final thoughts:
- Take out your purple film rubric and write your name(s) at the top; give it to me before you show your film along with your printed Works Cited page (unless your Works Cited is part of your film).
- Keep it on the quiet side...tests could be happening on the other side of the wall.
- No late work will be accepted at this point; make-up work and revisions were due last Thursday.
- Final grades for this class will be posted by noon the day after your English final.
- An 89.4% = B+; an 89.5 = A-. Grades are non-negotiable, so please don't e-mail me.
- Watch each other's mockumentaries respectfully, and enjoy!
3. Presenting our films!