1. Warming up with a mini lesson on volume and your two Works Cited options:
Include a Works Cited slide in your film.
PRINT a hard copy of a Works Cited page and hand it in BEFORE you present your film. Please do not just Google share it with me because I will be grading your films on the spot.
Remember to include all sites on your Works Cited page.
2. Working on your mockumentary films
3. Reminding you of your work habits grades
You start off with 50 points in the Growth category (5 work days left, 10 points each).
You lose a point each time you...
- Distract or are distracted by someone sitting near you
- Play on your cell phone
- Do other homework
- Use language inappropriate to class
- Pack up early or start late
1. All make-up work and revisions are due Thursday, May 15; remember that you can only make up or revise work from the most recent 6-week grading period.
2. Mockumentaries are due at the beginning of class this Friday, May 16. Any late work will result in half credit, and no exceptions will be granted (this your final exam).
3. I will start grading your websites on the Monday of finals.