2. Your 10 minutes--Finish Henry's letter or story and turn it in
3. Fish Bowl #6, Chapter 21 of The Kite Runner
- Study for Vocabulary Lesson 5 quiz and bring your independent reading book to class.
- Read Chapters 22 and 23 for Tuesday and prepare for Fish Bowl #7.
Reminders for Today's Fish Bowl Discussion:
- Everyone should have his or her Kite Runner book and annotations out. This applies to both the outer and inner circles.
- Reference the text frequently, reading passages aloud and giving people time to find the right page numbers.
- All participants in the outer circle should include at least one quotation in their blogs to receive full credit.
- Outer circle participants must participate on the blog throughout the entire discussion; you should not disappear for large periods of time.
- If you haven't read, you should not participate in fishbowl. Instead, use this time to read and post on the blog tonight for homework.
- Group Leaders: Please turn in your syllabus.